CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wow it's been awhile!





Ok so it has been quite a while since I have been on here!! Let's see here.... Elli is now getting quite smart, she can count 1-15 on her own she can say all her ABC's in order on her own plus she has our nighttime prayer memorized... We are now going to start tackling some reading with her.... Sammy just turned 2 and is just so cute... She is always saying "ok" it's too funny... And if she says "no" and I tell her not say that word she looks at me and says "yes" too funny.... And Khloe... Well she is just getting bigger and bigger! She is now on all 4's rocking back and forth and she was even crawling backwards the other day.... So I suppose she will be crawling in the next month or so I would say.... As for me and Hiram things are going real well... We just recently moved back out onto our own and we love it! It's the cheapest rent we have ever had to pay, and it's probably the best place we have stayed! It's so quiet and just so peaceful... We love it!!!!








0 comments: